Are you celebrating her birthday, the birth of your first child, or some other important event? You don’t have to settle for an average necklace or bracelet. She deserves something special.
In this post, we’ll explore some unique jewelry gift ideas for her that will make her feel treasured. But before we get to that, here are some things you want to keep in mind when shopping for jewelry for your girlfriend, partner, or spouse.
Essential Tips When Exploring Jewelry Gift Ideas for Her
Knowing her taste and style—that’s what all these tips boil down to. Keep them in mind and your search for the right jewelry for her will become easier.
- Notice the type of jewelry she wears most often. Look in her jewelry box to see what predominates. If she prefers silver to gold, don’t buy gold just because it’s more expensive!
- Look for something with sentimental value. In many cases, the sentimental value of a ring, necklace, or bracelet transcends its material value.
- Don’t assume anything. Just because other women like diamonds or big stones doesn’t mean she’s into that too. Better study her style and listen when she expresses her preferences.
- Ask her sister or best friend for inspiration. She will be able to better guide your choice.
- Don’t buy what you think would suit her—buy her what she loves to wear. If you’re not sure, pay more attention to her style.
Now that we’ve got that settled, let’s look at some cool and creative jewelry gift ideas for her that can inspire you to make the absolute best choice.
1. Origami Animal Necklace
Make her smile with a cute animal necklace inspired by origami designs. You can choose from a dozen animals—from bears, bees, and butterflies to unicorns, whales, and wolves. Available in gold and silver.
2. Rose Gold-Filled Stacking Rings
Give her not one but seven gold rings. Here’s a combination of seven 14k rose gold rings featuring both thin and thick bands that together create an eye-catching piece of jewelry.
3. Baby Foot Necklace
This adorable baby foot necklace is perfect for baby showers. Choose this gift to remind her just how wonderful it is to be a new mom.
4. Custom Handwriting Medallion
You love saying her name, don’t you? Then why don’t you write her name (or pet name) in silver in her own handwriting? This unique custom handwriting medallion can be a fantastic gift.
5. Custom Signature Necklace
Snap a photo of her signature and turn it into a unique necklace. This custom signature necklace is one of the most creative jewelry gift ideas for her on our list, and one that’s sure to make an impression on her.
6. Actual Fingerprint Necklace
Personalize her necklace with her own fingerprint—or your baby’s! An actual fingerprint necklace is a pretty cool idea, don’t you think?
7. Three-Tier Necklace
Choose to make her a beautiful three-tier necklace with this custom DIY stamping kit. It’s not just that she’ll adore it, but you’ll have fun making it.
8. Baby Handprint or Footprint Disc Necklace
Create for her a unique necklace personalized with your baby’s handprint or footprint. It’s easier than you think.
9. Personalized Pet Photo Necklace
Do you sometimes vie with your pet for her love and attention? Well, prove to her once and for all that you don’t mind the situation one bit with this cool personalized pet necklace.
10. DIY Book Necklace
If you would rather make her a one-of-a-kind gift, try out this DIY book necklace. It’s not hard to make and looks amazing.
11. Music Note Earrings
Does she love to wear earrings? Even if she has a huge collection already, these music note earrings can still impress her.
12. Hand Chain Bracelet
Looking for a special bracelet design? Try this personalized 14k gold hand chain bracelet which combines a custom stamped initial with a birthstone charm.
13. Inspirational Cuff
Customize this inspirational cuff with a few precious words that describe her. Or inscribe it with her favorite quote. Your call.
14. Secret Message Cuff
On the inside of this secret message cuff, you can write words that she and only she will know.
15. Expandable Photo Locket
Add four portraits to this expandable photo locket that she can carry with her every day. It’s the perfect gift for a family of four.
In the end, with so many cool jewelry gift ideas for her to explore, it’s impossible not to find an awesome gift than she will always hold dear. Just don’t forget to add it to your gift list!